Sheena Paul is a counsel in the Investment Management Group’s U.S. regulatory practice, based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Ms. Paul ...
Read Full Biography
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Real Estate Technology Fund III, an $866 million property technology fund aiming to invest in technologies relevant or complementary to the built environment.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Early-Stage Climate Technology Fund, a $500 million venture capital fund that invests in climate change mitigation technologies aiming to decarbonize the real estate industry.
- Tikehau Capital in its $300 million inaugural collateralized fund obligation.
- Carlyle in its $2.1 billion capital raise and equity investment in Fortitude Re and the formation of a strategic advisory services agreement.
- Manulife in its $750 million U.S. offering of 3.703% senior “green” notes due 2032.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2012, J.D.
- Macalester College, 2007, B.A.