Shira Huberfeld is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Huberfeld joined Debevoise in 2019. She received her J.D. from Harvard ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $3.7 billion take-private acquisition of UDG Healthcare.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.7 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- LeapFrog Investments in its investment in MedGenome, a leading genetic diagnostics, research and data company focused on expanding access for populations in South Asia and other emerging markets, with operations in the U.S., India, Canada and Singapore.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2016, B.A.