Sonja Sreckovic is an associate based in London and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group. Her practice focuses on international arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- A private equity fund in ICC arbitration proceedings arising from a telecoms dispute based in Africa.
- A multinational professional services firm in a Belgian-seated commercial arbitration arising out of a post-M&A dispute.
- The Russian Federation in an arbitration brought by Yukos Capital (a former Yukos Oil subsidiary) under the Energy Charter Treaty and the UNCITRAL Rules relating to an alleged expropriation and other breaches. The claims relate to certain alleged inter-company loans.
- New York University School of Law, 2014, LL.M.
- University of Belgrade, 2012, LL.M.
- University of Belgrade, 2010, LL.B.