Tom Berry is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Mr. Berry advises fund sponsors across a broad range of ...
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners and Pantheon as investors in 3i’s GP-led single asset fund restructuring, one of the largest-ever such transactions which involved moving Action, with a post-discount enterprise value of €10.25 billion, to a continuation vehicle.
- A consortium of international secondaries fund sponsors led by Pantheon and Aberdeen Standard in a fund recapitalization involving the single-asset transfer of KD Pharma Group, a German vitamin supplement manufacturer, and related investment transaction.
- BPP Law School, 2007, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, 2006, GDL
- University of Oxford, 2005, B.A.