Tom Berry is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Named a Rising Star by IFLR1000(2022), Mr. Berry advises ...
Read Full Biography
- Lorax in the formation of LCP Fund II, a $253 million Egypt-focused private equity fund.
- StepStone Group in its role as senior lead investor in a €563 million continuation fund established by Ufenau Capital Partners to acquire two existing assets from Ufenau V.
- FitzWalter Capital in the formation of FitzWalter Capital Partners I, its $920 million inaugural fund.
- Top Tier Capital Partners in the formation of Top Tier European Venture Capital Fund SCSp, a €260 million European venture capital fund of funds.
- Pantheon as lead investor in Ergon svt Long Term Value Fund SCSp, a €270 million single-asset fund invested in svt, the leading European provider of passive fire protection products, installation and restoration management services.
- Pantheon in its equity investment as part of the proposed £2 billion takeover by KKR of John Laing Group plc.
- HarbourVest Partners and Pantheon as investors in 3i’s GP-led single asset fund restructuring, one of the largest-ever such transactions which involved moving Action, with a post-discount enterprise value of €10.25 billion, to a continuation vehicle.
- A consortium of international secondaries fund sponsors led by Pantheon and Aberdeen Standard in a fund recapitalization involving the single-asset transfer of KD Pharma Group, a German vitamin supplement manufacturer, and related investment transaction.
- BPP Law School, 2007, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, 2006, GDL
- University of Oxford, 2005, B.A.