Adam Saunders is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Antitrust Practice Groups. Mr. Saunders ...
Read Full Biography
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- EmblemHealth in a contractual dispute with a leading hospital network concerning insurance coverage and reimbursements.
- JAB Holding Company, Pret Panera Holding Company and one of its senior executives in litigation arising from allegations of misappropriation of trade secrets, fraud, and unjust enrichment as a result of the director’s former position at a rival company.
- A biotechnology company in a contractual dispute concerning patent royalties stemming from a market-leading cancer drug.
- A major life insurance company in connection with regulatory inquiries by multiple insurance regulators including the New York Department of Financial Services and the California Department of Insurance.
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation in an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior CBS News personnel, as well as allegations about the corporate culture.
- U.S. Department of Justice in its monitorship of a $10 billion divestiture of assets by Bayer AG to BASF SE.
- A major life insurance company in a $250 million contract dispute.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America in an ERISA class action regarding use of retained asset accounts.
- A multinational industrial group in its stock acquisition and associated antitrust filings with U.S. Federal Trade Commission and various international regulatory agencies.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2017, J.D.
- University of Maryland, 2012, B.S.