Alexander Bell is an associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Bell joined Debevoise in 2017 from a top-tier ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- A global investment manager in its €75 million NAV facility.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Huntsworth and Sharp in obtaining $787.5 million in debt financing for Huntsworth’s spin-off of Sharp.
- An infrastructure fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially €2.7 billion (with an upper limit of around €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders.
- A flagship private equity fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially more than €2.3 billion (with an upper limit of €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders. At the transaction date, it is the first ESG-linked subscription facility of this size across the global fund finance markets. The work was recognised by the British Legal Awards in naming Debevoise as its Banking and Finance Team of the Year.
- International Paper in the financing aspects of the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- A Glendower Capital secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid facility with a syndicate of lenders.
- An umbrella facility for SMAs managed by EQT.
- A European direct lending fund on its second lien financing to finance the acquisition by a major sponsor of a global pharmaceuticals company.
- A Morgan Stanley-managed private equity fund in its $70 million capital call facility with Bangkok Bank.
- A leading Asian real estate fund in its $200 million secured subscription financing.
- A private equity fund managed by EQT in €3.23 billion of subscription line facilities with a club of fourteen lenders.
- Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII in its capital call facility with ING.