Alexander Bell is an associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Bell joined Debevoise in 2017 from a top-tier ...
Read Full Biography
- A flagship private equity fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially more than €2.3 billion (with an upper limit of €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders. At the transaction date, it is the first ESG-linked subscription facility of this size across the global fund finance markets.
- International Paper in the financing aspects of the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- A Glendower Capital secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid facility with a syndicate of lenders.
- An umbrella facility for SMAs managed by EQT.
- A European direct lending fund on its second lien financing to finance the acquisition by a major sponsor of a global pharmaceuticals company.
- A Morgan Stanley-managed private equity fund in its $70 million capital call facility with Bangkok Bank.
- A leading Asian real estate fund in its $200 million secured subscription financing.
- A private equity fund managed by EQT in €3.23 billion of subscription line facilities with a club of fourteen lenders.
- Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII in its capital call facility with ING.