Alexander M. Djaha is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Mr. Djaha joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- A joint venture in the $110 million refinancing of a resort.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- JPMorgan Asset Management as investment manager to a separate account client in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $30 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Colgate University, 2014, B.A.