Alexander M. Djaha is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Mr. Djaha joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management as adviser to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA, which development will include certain infrastructure and community features that will serve Virginia Tech’s state-of-the-art Innovation Campus, set to open in Spring 2022.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $30 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Colgate University, 2014, B.A.