Alexander M. Djaha is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Mr. Djaha joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the sale of a portion of its interests in a 61-property portfolio of last-mile logistics facilities located in 20 states across the U.S. to affiliates of Realterm Logistics.
- Breakthrough Properties in obtaining construction financing for 2300 Market Street, a planned multi-tenant life science laboratory and office facility located in Philadelphia, PA.
- The James Beard Foundation in entering into a lease at the newly-renovated Pier 57 in New York City’s West Chelsea neighborhood, which includes Platform by JBF, a modern showcase kitchen and educational space, and Good To Go by JBF, an incubator for fast-casual concepts.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management and its partner Skyview Companies in the sale of The Urban, a mixed-use building in Flushing, NY.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Creation Equities to develop an industrial building in Islandia, Long Island, New York and representation of the joint venture in obtaining construction financing to develop the project.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Crosland Southeast to develop a garden-style apartment community in Clermont, Florida.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the development, financing and subsequent disposition with its partner, JBG Smith, of 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with TPA Industrial to develop a five-building industrial park in Columbus, OH.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the acquisition of a Class A multi-family community in Chandler, AZ.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in several joint ventures with Creation RE to acquire, develop and finance industrial projects in several states including Arizona, New Jersey, New York and Texas.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the formation of a joint venture with RangeWater to develop an apartment and townhome project in Jacksonville, FL.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a programmatic joint venture between CPPIB and Quarterra Multifamily, a subsidiary of Lennar Corporation, to develop, own and operate multi-family properties in select U.S. markets.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 22-property portfolio of industrial and logistics facilities located in 11 states across the U.S.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the sale of 375 West Broadway in NY, home of Gucci’s SoHo location.
- White Cap, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading North American distributor of specialty concrete and construction accessory, safety, and building products, in its acquisition of Ram Tool, a construction supply distribution company.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the sale of Outlook DTC, a multi-family property in Denver, Colorado.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management as adviser to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA, which development will include certain infrastructure and community features that will serve Virginia Tech’s state-of-the-art Innovation Campus.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with L&L Holding Co., Normandy Real Estate Partners, Columbia Property Trust, affiliates of Allianz Real Estate, and other institutional investors, in the acquisition, financing and redevelopment of the Terminal Stores building in the West Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in phased closings for the purchase and development of a portfolio of high-end townhomes and single-family homes being developed in Bradenton, FL.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the acquisition of a newly-constructed single-family rental community in Athens, GA.
- Getting Out and Staying Out, a non-profit organization helping formerly and currently incarcerated young men gain work experience, education and life skills, in the leasing of its headquarters and other locations in Manhattan.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $30 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Colgate University, 2014, B.A.