Alexander M. Djaha is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Mr. Djaha joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the disposition with its partner, JBG Smith, of 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- JP Morgan Asset Management in several joint ventures with Creation RE to acquire, develop and finance industrial projects in several states including Arizona, New Jersey, New York and Texas.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the formation of a joint venture with RangeWater to develop an apartment and townhome project in Jacksonville, FL.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a programmatic joint venture between CPPIB and affiliates of Lennar Multifamily Communities to develop, own and operate multi-family properties in select U.S. markets.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of 375 West Broadway in NY, home of Gucci’s SoHo location.
- White Cap, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading North American distributor of specialty concrete and construction accessory, safety, and building products, in its acquisition of Ram Tool, a construction supply distribution company.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- JPMorgan Asset Management as adviser to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA, which development will include certain infrastructure and community features that will serve Virginia Tech’s state-of-the-art Innovation Campus, set to open in Spring 2022.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $30 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Colgate University, 2014, B.A.