Ali Nierenberg is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Oak HC/FT in the formation of Oak HC/FT Partners IV, a $1.4 billion U.S. venture fund investing in healthcare and financial services sectors.
- EIG in the formation of EIG Energy Fund XVII, a $3.1 billion global hybrid debt and structured equity fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of multiple funds, including in the formation of:
- Global Infrastructure Partners IV, a $22 billion global infrastructure fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners Capital Solutions Fund II, a $1.4 billion infrastructure credit fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the establishment of GIP Spectrum, a $1.5 billion infrastructure credit platform, comprised of multiple fund vehicles and a separately managed account, focused on loan originations and senior and secured debt investments.
- Leeds Equity Partners in the formation of Leeds Equity Partners Fund VI, a $760 million U.S. buyout fund.
- Leeds Equity Partners in the $100 million recapitalization of Leeds Equity Partners Fund IV.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2014, B.A.