Alice Gu is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Gu joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Gu received a J.D. from Yale Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley and Evercore as placement agents in a $150 million PIPE transaction in connection with the merger of Innovid and Ion.
- Discovery in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- DoubleVerify in its $414 million initial public offering.
- Ambac in the exchange of the securities of the Corolla Trust, a Delaware statutory trust formed by Ambac Financial Group, Inc. in 2014, for Ambac Assurance Corporation’s 5.1% senior surplus notes due 2020.
- Artera Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior secured first priority notes.
- JetBlue Airways Corporation in its offering and sale of 41,975,000 shares of common stock.
- Yale Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of British Columbia, 2016, B.Sc.