Christina Heil is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Heil joined Debevoise in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, ...
Read Full Biography
- DoubleVerify, a software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, in its agreement to acquire Meetrics, a European ad verification company, in an all-cash transaction.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .design domain extension.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .club domain extension.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of 28 domain extensions and certain other business assets owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited.