Christina Heil is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Heil joined Debevoise in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, ...
Read Full Biography
- A financial firm in its disposition of a majority interest in an international equipment and solutions provider focused on water treatment and liquid/solid separation.
- Solenis, a leading global producer of specialty chemicals, in its acquisition of German chemical producer SCL.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its agreement to acquire Meetrics, a European ad verification company, in an all-cash transaction.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .design domain extension.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .club domain extension.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger, later terminated, with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- GoDaddy in its acquisitions of the .club and .design domain extensions, as well as 28 domain extensions (and certain other business assets) owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited (MMX).