Dominique Trudelle is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Trudelle joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. ...
Read Full Biography
- Hillhouse Capital in its agreement to sell its 3,749,400 ordinary shares of Enstar Group totalling $879.3 million, and the sale of a Hillhouse affiliate’s entire 27.7% interest in Enhanzed Reinsurance for $228.7 million.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to Magnachip, in Magnachip’s $1.4 billion take private transaction with Wise Road.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to Citrix, in Citrix's $2.25 billion acquisition of Wrike.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the “Specialist Deal Legal Advisor” category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a leading provider of tech-enabled services to payors, TPAs and providers in the workers’ compensation space.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale to Sinclair Broadcast Group. (Terminated)
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, 2014, B.A.