Dominique Trudelle is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Trudelle joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Trudelle received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of MedRisk, a provider of managed physical medicine to the workers’ compensation industry.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Harvard Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, 2014, B.A.