Douglas Hirn is a tax associate and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Hirn joined Debevoise in 2014. ...
Read Full Biography
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the pricing of its $500 million offering of 6.125% unsecured senior notes due 2029.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- Vets First Choice in the financing aspects of its merger with the Henry Schein Animal Health business to create Covetrus, a new standalone public company.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- Kelso & Company in its sale of PowerTeam Services to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Oxford Risk Management, an established leader in alternative risk and captive insurance and consulting.
- P2 Capital, alongside Silver Lake, in the $3.5 billion acquisition of Blackhawk, a global financial technology company.
- Kelso & Company in its equity investment in Zenith Energy U.S.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Schneider Electric in its $900 million divestiture of Telvent DTN, a leader in providing information services, supply chain connectivity tools and decision support solutions to the agricultural, energy and environmental industries, to TBG AG, a private Swiss holding company.
- Allergan in its $2.47 billion acquisition of ZELTIQ, a medical technology company focused on utilizing its proprietary CoolSculpting controlled-cooling technology platform, the sales leader in the fast-growing body contouring segment of medical aesthetics.
- Johnson & Johnson in its purchase of an exclusive option to acquire Bird Rock Bio, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative immuno-inflammatory regulators that can be used in the treatment of liver disease.
- New York Life Investments in its acquisition of a majority interest in Credit Value Partners, a distressed and high-yield debt investment management business.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Cadence Education, a leading provider of early childhood education.
- Providence Service Corporation in a strategic partnership with Frazier Healthcare Partners in Matrix Medical Network.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of the J.M. Smucker Company’s U.S. canned milk brands and operations.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- J.C. Flowers and Ascensus in the sale of Ascensus to Genstar Capital and Aquiline Capital Partners.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- J.P. Morgan, as financial advisor to Salix Pharmaceuticals, in the $15.8 billion sale of Salix Pharmaceuticals to Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- New York University, 2007, M.B.A.
- Ohio State University, 1999, B.A.