Elina Sigal is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Sigal joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from New York University ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in the financing aspects of their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Kindred Healthcare, a TPG portfolio company and leading specialty hospital company delivering acute health services, in its sale to LifePoint Health, a leader in the delivery of community-based care.
- Gympass, a corporate wellbeing platform, in the acquisition of Trainiac, a leading one-on-one personal training fitness platform.
- Consilio, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Legility, a global legal services provider.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to acquire the operations of five hospitals of Steward Health Care, the largest physician-led healthcare network.
- Naviera Ultranav in the combination of Ultragas ApS’s fleet business with Navigator Holdings. The combined entity will have an aggregate net asset value of approximately $1.3 billion.
- The Dolan Family in MSG Entertainment’s acquisition of MSG Networks.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- New York University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2016, B.A.