Elina Sigal is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Sigal joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to acquire the operations of five hospitals of Steward Health Care, the largest physician-led healthcare network.
- Naviera Ultranav in the combination of Ultragas ApS’s fleet business with Navigator Holdings.
- TPG Capital, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe and Kindred Healthcare in the sale of Kindred Healthcare to LifePoint Health.
- The Dolan Family in MSG Entertainment’s acquisition of MSG Networks.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- New York University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2016, B.A.