Eric Olmesdahl is an associate in Debevoise’s London office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of Apera Private Debt Fund II, a €1.27 billion pan-European mid-market private debt fund.
- EQT in funds and regulatory aspects of its €450 million acquisition of Life Sciences Partners, a leading European life sciences venture capital firm.
- Top Tier Capital Partners in the formation of Top Tier European Venture Capital Fund SCSp, a €260 million European venture capital fund of funds.
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Zurich Alternative Asset Management in its primary fund investment platform.
- HarbourVest Partners in the sale of a portfolio of over one hundred private equity interests on behalf of a HarbourVest Partners managed account based in Europe to five independent investor groups.
- Regulatory advice to Adams Street, Carlyle, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, First State Examination