Eric Olmesdahl is an associate in Debevoise’s London office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Zurich Alternative Asset Management in its primary fund investment platform.
- HarbourVest Partners in the sale of a portfolio of over one hundred private equity interests on behalf of a HarbourVest Partners managed account based in Europe to five independent investor groups.
- Regulatory advice to Adams Street, Allianz Global Investors, Allianz Capital Partners, The Carlyle Group, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, First State Examination