Evgenii Lebedev is an associate based in the Moscow office and a member of the Corporate Department. He is also a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution ...
Read Full Biography
- Norilsk Nickel in its $750 million Eurobond offering of 3.375% notes due 2024.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% notes due 2026.
- Principal shareholder of PJSC Polyus in its approximately $390 million sale through an accelerated bookbuild of ordinary shares in the form of Global Depositary Shares and ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4% notes due 2024, and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $317 million.
- A major shareholder in a publicly traded Russian joint stock company in LCIA proceedings commenced by another major shareholder involving claims of a breach of understanding between the parties relating to that company.
- A Russian company in the analysis of the regulation and structure of an asset-backed ICO.
- A Russian investment company on matters related to the creation of a cryptoexchange.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2017, M.A.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2015, B.A.