Evgenii Lebedev is an associate based in the London office and a member of the Corporate Department.
His practice focuses on securities matters and equity ...
Read Full Biography
Equity Capital Markets
- Baring Vostok Capital Partners in the $85 million sale of global depositary receipts representing common shares of Kaspi.kz, the Kazakh tech and financial services company, through an accelerated bookbuild.
- SPB Exchange in its $175 million initial public offering of shares to Russian and international investors with listing on SPB Exchange.
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- PJSC Polyus and its subsidiary Polyus Service in the program to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,428,571 ordinary shares of Polyus, including ordinary shares represented by depositary shares, for approximately $300 million.
- PJSC Polyus in its issuance and placement of new ordinary shares by way of closed subscription for approximately $454 million.
- TMK in a voluntary tender offer by its subsidiary, Volzhsky Pipe Plant, to acquire ordinary shares of TMK, including ordinary shares represented by global depositary receipts, and the subsequent delisting of TMK’s global depositary receipts from the London Stock Exchange.
- PJSC Polyus in its issuance and placement of new ordinary shares by way of closed subscription for approximately $81 million.
- Principal shareholder of PJSC Polyus in its approximately $390 million sale through an accelerated bookbuild of ordinary shares in the form of Global Depositary Shares and ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- MegaFon in an offer by its subsidiary MegaFon Investments Cyprus Limited to purchase for cash common shares and GDRs of MegaFon (for approximately $1.12 billion), subsequent delisting of the GDRs from the London Stock Exchange, the mandatory tender offer by MegaFon Finance LLC for shares of MegaFon and their subsequent squeeze-out.
Debt Capital Markets
- Norilsk Nickel in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 2.80% notes due 2026.
- NLMK in its €500 million Eurobond offering of 1.45% notes due 2026 and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2023 and 2024 for the aggregate principal amount of $470.6 million.
- Ozon in its $750 million offering of 1.875% senior bonds due 2026 convertible into American depositary shares representing ordinary shares of Ozon.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 2.55% notes due 2025.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $750 million Eurobond offering of 3.375% notes due 2024.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% notes due 2026.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4% notes due 2024, and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $317 million.
- A large Russian manufacturer of chemical products and several related defendants in proceedings brought before The High Court of Ireland by a number of shareholders of a Russian major company seeking damages in tort in relation to a challenge to jurisdiction and defending anti-suit injunction and anti-enforcement injunction applications filed by the plaintiffs.
- A large Russian investment company in its defence of an LCIA arbitration claim brought by a Russian individual, relating to a corporate dispute with respect to a manufacturing group.
- NLMK in its successful defence in the English High Court against an application to enforce a Russian arbitral award that had been set aside by the Russian courts.
- A subsidiary of the Russian large steel company in its claim at the SCC arbitration in Stockholm against an Austrian engineering company in connection with numerous delays with the supply of the project documentation and production equipment.
- A Russian company in the analysis of the regulation and structure of an asset-backed ICO.
- A Russian investment company on matters related to the creation of a cryptoexchange.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2017, M.A.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2015, B.A.