Evgenii Lebedev is an associate based in the Moscow office and a member of the Corporate Department. He is also a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution ...
Read Full Biography
- Ozon in its $750 million offering of 1.875% senior bonds due 2026 convertible into American depositary shares representing ordinary shares of Ozon.
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 2.55% notes due 2025.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $750 million Eurobond offering of 3.375% notes due 2024.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% notes due 2026.
- Principal shareholder of PJSC Polyus in its approximately $390 million sale through an accelerated bookbuild of ordinary shares in the form of Global Depositary Shares and ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4% notes due 2024, and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $317 million.
- A large Russian manufacturer of chemical products and several related defendants in connection with proceedings brought before The High Court of Ireland by a number of shareholders of a Russian major company seeking damages in tort in relation to a challenge to jurisdiction and defending anti-suit injunction and anti-enforcement injunction applications filed by the plaintiffs.
- A large Russian investment company in its defence of an LCIA arbitration claim brought by a Russian individual, relating to a corporate dispute with respect to a manufacturing group.
- NLMK in its successful defence in the English High Court against an application to enforce a Russian arbitral award that had been set aside by the Russian courts.
- A subsidiary of the Russian large steel company in its claim at the SCC arbitration in Stockholm against an Austrian engineering company in connection with numerous delays with the supply of the project documentation and production equipment.
- A Russian company in the analysis of the regulation and structure of an asset-backed ICO.
- A Russian investment company on matters related to the creation of a cryptoexchange.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2017, M.A.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2015, B.A.