Fatema Al-Arayedh is an international counsel and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Ms. Al-Arayedh’s practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Real Estate Technology Fund III, an $866 million property technology fund aiming to invest in technologies relevant or complementary to the built environment.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Early-Stage Climate Technology Fund, a $500 million venture capital fund that invests in climate change mitigation technologies aiming to decarbonize the real estate industry.
- AfricInvest in the formation of AfricInvest Fund IV, its largest ever Africa-focused fund with total commitments of $411 million.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its European Real Estate Technology Fund, a €140 million fund targeting investments in high-potential European startups, and potential co-investing opportunities alongside Fifth Wall’s North American Real Estate Tech funds.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- A prominent New York family office in a separately managed account arrangement targeting venture investments in technology-oriented companies in Africa.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $500 million partnership with Temasek, including Temasek taking a minority stake in LeapFrog, and a multi-fund investment by Temasek to anchor LeapFrog’s future funds.
- 17Capital and a syndicate of lenders in the preferred equity fund arrangement for its €1.1 billion NAV facility to a UK private equity sponsor.
- 17Capital and a syndicate of lenders in the preferred equity fund arrangements for its €400 million NAV facility to a UK private equity sponsor.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Yale University, B.A. (Hons)