Guang Yang is a corporate associate based in the Hong Kong office and is a member of the firm’s Investment Funds and Investment Management Group.
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners, TPG NewQuest and Committed Advisors as the lead investors in CSP Fund II, a $700 million continuation vehicle sponsored by a partnership between Capital Square Partners and Basil Technology Partners to acquire a portfolio of companies from existing funds.
- Lightspeed India Partners in the formation of Lightspeed India Partners III, a $275 million India venture fund.
- Baring Private Equity Asia in the formation of The Baring Private Equity Asia Fund VII, a $6.5 billion pan-Asia private equity fund.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Harvard University, Master
- Peking University, B.A.