Hilary Davidson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Groups. Ms. Davidson’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Helios Investment Partners, the leading Africa-focused private investment firm, in its acquisition of a majority stake in Maroc Datacenter, a carrier neutral data center in Morocco.
- Prudential Financial, in partnership with LeapFrog Investments, in its acquisition of a strategic minority interest in Alexander Forbes Group Holdings Limited, a leading provider of financial advice, retirement, investment, and holistic wealth management services in South Africa, by way of a bilateral acquisition from Mercer Africa Limited and a partial tender offer on the JSE to eligible shareholders.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- The Evercare Group, wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in its $72 million sale of a 50% shareholding in Islamabad Diagnostic Centre to leading consumer healthcare company Integrated Diagnostics Holdings.
- Covéa in its $9 billion acquisition of Partner Re, the largest deal in the insurance sector in 2021.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- The Marandi family in its acquisition of The Conran Shop.
- A U.S. secondaries investor in a fund-level preferred equity transaction with a European technology-focused private equity fund.
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Capital Group Private Markets and other selling shareholders in the $1.85 billion sale of Eaton Towers to American Tower. The deal won the “M&A Deal of the Year” category at the IFLR1000 Sub-Saharan Africa Awards.
- DBAY Advisors in the structuring and funding elements of its acquisition of Harvey Nash Group.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in its revised AUS$3.0 billion acquisition of AMP Life.
- A U.S. private equity fund in co-investments in various jurisdictions, including France, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and Poland.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of venture capital and private equity interests from a major European private equity manager.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- University of Cambridge, 2018, M.A. (Hons)
- BPP Law School, 2015, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, 2014, B.A. (Hons)