Hilary Davidson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Groups. Ms. Davidson’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- The Marandi family in its acquisition of The Conran Shop.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition of PartnerRe. (Terminated)
- A U.S. secondaries investor in a fund-level preferred equity transaction with a European technology-focused private equity fund.
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Capital Group Private Markets and other selling shareholders in the $1.85 billion sale of Eaton Towers to American Tower. The deal won the “M&A Deal of the Year” category at the IFLR1000 Sub-Saharan Africa Awards.
- DBAY Advisors in the structuring and funding elements of its acquisition of Harvey Nash Group.
- Resolution Life in its revised AUS$3.0 billion acquisition of AMP Life.
- A U.S. private equity fund in co-investments in various jurisdictions, including France, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and Poland.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of venture capital and private equity interests from a major European private equity manager.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- University of Cambridge, 2018, M.A. (Hons)
- BPP Law School, 2015, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, 2014, B.A. (Hons)