Hilary Davidson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Davidson’s practice focuses on private ...
Read Full Biography
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Capital Group Private Markets and other selling shareholders in the $1.85 billion sale of Eaton Towers to American Tower.
- DBAY Advisors in the structuring and funding elements of its acquisition of Harvey Nash Group.
- A U.S. private equity fund in co-investments in various jurisdictions, including France, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and Poland.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of venture capital and private equity interests from a major European private equity manager.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- University of Cambridge, 2018, M.A. (Hons)
- BPP Law School, 2015, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, 2014, B.A. (Hons)