Isabel Espinosa de los Reyes is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Espinosa de los Reyes joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- International Paper in the sale of its Brazilian corrugated packaging business to Klabin.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of two of Gowrie Holdings subsidiaries, Maritime Program Group and Gowrie Group.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2012, B.A.