Isabel Espinosa de los Reyes is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group.
Ms. Espinosa de los Reyes’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- IDB Bank, the largest Israeli bank operating in the U.S., in the creation of IDB Lido Wealth, a new strategic partnership and joint venture with Lido Advisors, a full-service, independent RIA.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- International Paper in the sale of its Brazilian corrugated packaging business to Klabin.
- Carlyle in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel. (Terminated)
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of two of Gowrie Holdings subsidiaries, Maritime Program Group and Gowrie Group.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2012, B.A.