Jenny Wheater is an international counsel in the firm’s Tax Department. She advises clients on the tax aspects of establishing and operating various ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of Abingworth, a life sciences investment firm.
- First Reserve in its role as a strategic investor in Venterra Group, the offshore wind energy services business, as part of Venterra’s third funding round.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its European Real Estate Technology Fund, a €140 million fund targeting investments in high-potential European startups, and potential co-investing opportunities alongside Fifth Wall’s North American Real Estate Tech funds.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Asta Capital and its shareholders, the market leading third party managing agent at Lloyd’s, in its sale to Davies Group.
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $500 million partnership with Temasek, including Temasek taking a minority stake in LeapFrog, and a multi-fund investment by Temasek to anchor LeapFrog’s future funds.
- Pantheon and LGT Capital Partners as lead investors in a continuation vehicle sponsored by Medicxi, a European life sciences investor, involving six preclinical- and clinical-stage assets.
- Pantheon in its equity investment as part of the proposed £2 billion takeover by KKR of John Laing Group plc.
- A consortium of private equity investors in the proposed acquisition through a competitive auction of equity interests in a privately-held insurance company in China.
- Durham University, B.A.
- Georgetown University, LL.M.