Johanna Marniok is a senior associate in the Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. She is also a member of the firm’s ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- A U.S.-headquartered international internet domain registrar and web hosting company on corporation law aspects relating to its German subsidiaries.
- The managing board of an international pharmaceutical corporation with headquarters in Germany on corporate governance under German Stock Corporation Law relating to compliance management.
- The audit committee of the supervisory board of a multinational software corporation on corporate governance and board responsibility under German stock corporation law in connection with compliance management.
- A multinational defence systems manufacturer on corporate law aspects of establishing an international consortium.
- Mitsui on the considered acquisition of a business from a German multinational pharmaceutical company as part of its divestment in connection with its merger with a U.S. agrochemical biotechnology corporation.
- A multinational metalworking corporation in the restructuring of its German group.
- VINCI Energies in its acquisition of Converse Energy Projects (now Actemium Energy Projects or AEP) from Schneider Electric; AEP is a leading provider of turnkey industrial power distribution solutions in Germany.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the listing of bonds on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Stuttgart Stock Exchange.
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of Germany-based Ettlinger, a leading manufacturer of filtering solutions for the plastics recycling industry.
- VINCI Energies in its acquisition of Horlemann Group.
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, First State Examination