John R. Love is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Love joined Debevoise in 2018. Mr. Love received a J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its $394 million investment in Joby Aviation, an aerospace company that is developing and commercializing all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft to enable the deployment of fast, quiet and affordable air taxi services.
- Dealer Tire, a Bain Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Dent Wizard.
- DoubleVerify in its acquisition of Ad-Juster, a market-leading SaaS provider of unified data reporting and analytics for digital advertising.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to CommScope, in its $7.4 billion acquisition of ARRIS.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its $500 million investment in Uber to jointly develop Uber’s self-driving business.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Evercore, as financial advisor to CSRA, in its $9.6 billion sale to General Dynamics.
- Columbia Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2008, B.S.