John R. Love is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Love joined Debevoise in 2018. Mr. Love received a J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to CommScope, in its $7.4 billion acquisition of ARRIS.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Evercore, as financial advisor to CSRA, in its $9.6 billion sale to General Dynamics.
- Columbia Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2008, B.S.