Jonathan Steinberg is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Steinberg joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $175 million investment in Grand Rounds, a leader in healthcare quality and clinical navigation.
- Spirit Airlines in its at-the-market offering program for up to 9,000,000 shares of its voting common stock.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2015, B.A.
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America, 2015, B.A.