Jonathan Steinberg is a corporate associate and a member of the Banking Group.
Mr. Steinberg joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from Columbia ...
Read Full Biography
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp III, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), in its $275 million initial public offering.
- Pacific LifeCorp in its issuance and sale of $750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 3.350% Senior Notes due September 15, 2050.
- The Carlyle Group as a lead investor in the $1 billion launch of Vantage Group, a new re/insurance entity and its wholly owned subsidiary, Vantage Risk, a new property catastrophe reinsurance provider.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $175 million investment in Grand Rounds, a leader in healthcare quality and clinical navigation.
- Spirit Airlines in its at-the-market offering program for up to 9,000,000 shares of its voting common stock.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2015, B.A.
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America, 2015, B.A.