Jordana Palgon is a corporate law clerk in the Finance Group.
Ms. Palgon joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Palgon received a J.D. from New York University ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential in the financing aspects of its sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Discovery, Inc. in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Refresh Mental Health.
- New York University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2016, M.A.
- New York University, 2012, B.A.