Jordana Palgon is a corporate law clerk in the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Palgon joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Palgon received a J.D. from New York University ...
Read Full Biography
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $2 billion secondary offering and repurchase of shares of agilon health common stock.
- Principal Financial Group in the offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 5.375% Senior Notes due 2033 and $300 million aggregate principal amount of 5.500% Senior Notes due 2053.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- Prudential in the financing aspects of its sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Discovery, Inc. in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Refresh Mental Health.
- New York University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2016, M.A.
- New York University, 2012, B.A.