Julia Ahn is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. Prior to joining the Investment Management Group, Ms. Ahn was ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Kelso & Company in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates X, a $2.75 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- A Japanese utility as a member of an investor group in the group’s acquisition of majority ownership interests in Kleen Energy Systems, LLC, which operates a 620-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant located in Middletown, Connecticut. As part of the transaction, an affiliate of Ares EIF will manage the Kleen Energy power plant on behalf of the investor group.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of BGC Partners in BGC Partners’ acquisition of Berkeley Point Financial, a leading commercial real estate finance company.
- Johnson & Johnson in its purchase of an exclusive option to acquire Bird Rock Bio, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative immuno-inflammatory regulators that can be used in the treatment of liver disease.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2011, B.A.