Julie Stem is a practice manager for the Real Estate and Restructuring Groups.
From 2012 to 2020, Ms. Stem was a corporate associate with Debevoise and ...
Read Full Biography
- EIG in the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Apollo Global Management in its acquisition of a majority interest in the asset management business of AR Capital (subsequently withdrawn), its acquisition of the wholesale distribution business of RCS Capital and its substantial minority equity investment in RCS Capital. (Terminated)
- NCI Building Systems in its $245 million acquisition of CENTRIA.
- Chemtura in the $1 billion sale of its agrochemicals business, Chemtura AgroSolutions.
- Columbia Law School, 2012, J.D.
- Yale University, 2006, B.A.