Julie Baine Stem is an associate based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management group. Her practice focuses on advising ...
Read Full Biography
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Apollo Global Management in its acquisition of a majority interest in the asset management business of AR Capital (subsequently withdrawn), its acquisition of the wholesale distribution business of RCS Capital and its substantial minority equity investment in RCS Capital.
- NCI Building Systems in its $245 million acquisition of CENTRIA.
- Chemtura in the $1 billion sale of its agrochemicals business, Chemtura AgroSolutions.
- Columbia Law School, 2012, J.D.
- Yale University, 2006, B.A.