Justin R. Rassi is a litigation associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group and Public International Law Group. His practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- A publicly-listed mining company and its subsidiaries in a multibillion dollar arbitration against an African government seated in London under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in an AUS$2 billion ICC Singapore arbitration concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build a captive Combined Cycle power station on an LNG facility.
- An investment firm in an arbitration against a Southeast Asian government seated in Singapore under the SIAC Rules.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, LL.M.
- University of New South Wales, 2012, B.Com
- University of New South Wales, 2012, LL.B.