Justin R. Rassi is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group, resident in New York. He has a broad-gauged practice spanning ...
Read Full Biography
- Discovery, Inc. in a dispute against the Republic of Poland arising under the Poland-U.S. bilateral investment treaty.
- Barrick (PD) Australia Pty Limited in an ICSID arbitration, and Barrick (Niugini) Limited in an ICSID conciliation, both with the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, arising out of the Government’s refusal to renew a special mining lease held over the Porgera Gold Mine.
- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited and Pangea Minerals Limited, subsidiaries of Acacia Mining plc, in a mining arbitration against the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania seated in London under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in a multibillion dollar ICC arbitration seated in Singapore concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build and commission a combined-cycle power plant at an Australian LNG facility.
- CH2M Hill Companies, Ltd. in successfully defending an application for the proper construction of a parent company guarantee in the Supreme Court of Western Australia and subsequently obtaining a unanimous dismissal of an appeal to the Court of Appeal of the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
- An investment firm in an arbitration against a Southeast Asian government seated in Singapore under the SIAC Rules.
- An oil and gas producer in an international commercial arbitration seated in Singapore under the SIAC Rules concerning the acquisition of shares in two Indonesian oil and gas exploration companies.
- A global grain handling company in defense of proceedings in the Supreme Court of Victoria brought by an agribusiness major concerning the sale of a barley malt producer.
- A Dutch-flagged cargo ship in defense of a collision claim and in pursuit of cross claims in the admiralty jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Australia.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, LL.M.
- University of New South Wales, 2012, B.Com
- University of New South Wales, 2012, LL.B.