Kim Le is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Le joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Le received a J.D. from Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone Group in its investment in Bright Health as part of a $500 million Series E funding financing round.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2008, J.D.
- University of Birmingham, Wolfson Centre for Medical Education, 2004, M.S.
- University of Maryland, 2003, B.A.