Kim Le is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Group. She is also active in the firm’s Data Strategy ...
Read Full Biography
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- Due to the sensitive nature of Ms. Le’s confidential work counseling companies on HIPAA compliance matters, breach reporting and OCR audit responses, only a portion of her representative matters can be publicly disclosed.
- Blackstone Group in its investment in Bright Health as part of a $500 million Series E funding financing round, particularly with respect to health regulatory and data privacy and security compliance.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform, particularly with respect to health regulatory and data privacy and security compliance.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- Leading private equity firms in physician practice management transactions and provider entity investments.
- Fortune 500 companies and other large, multi-lateral organizations on managed care market entry, scale-up, regulatory compliance, and strategic growth initiatives.
- Numerous provider entities, healthcare technology companies, and service vendors in addressing complex HIPAA compliance issues.
- StepStone Group as lead investor in the $670 million closing of Ampersand Continuation Fund, together with related investment vehicles, formed to acquire the equity interests of three portfolio companies previously held by multiple mature Ampersand funds.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2008, J.D.
- University of Birmingham, Wolfson Centre for Medical Education, 2004, M.S.
- University of Maryland, 2003, B.A.