Kim T. Le is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Group. She is also active in the firm’s Data Strategy ...
Read Full Biography
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- TPG Capital, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe and Kindred Healthcare in the sale of Kindred Healthcare to LifePoint Health.
- Blackstone Group as co-investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- agilon health in its $1.2 billion initial public offering.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Millennium Physician Group, the largest independent primary care practice in Florida.
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Blackstone Group in its investment in Ginger, a leader in on-demand healthcare, as part of a $100 million Series E funding round.
- The Carlyle Group in its $2.6 billion sale of MedRisk to CVC Capital Partners.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to AmerisourceBergen, in AmerisourceBergen’s acquisition of Alliance Healthcare from Walgreens Boots Alliance for approximately $6.5 billion in cash and stock.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- StepStone Group as lead investor in the $670 million closing of Ampersand Continuation Fund, together with related investment vehicles, formed to acquire the equity interests of three portfolio companies previously held by multiple mature Ampersand funds.
- Blackstone Group in its investment in Bright Health as part of a $500 million Series E funding financing round, particularly with respect to health regulatory and data privacy and security compliance.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform, particularly with respect to health regulatory and data privacy and security compliance.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- Leading private equity firms in physician practice management transactions and provider entity investments.
- Fortune 500 companies and other large, multi-lateral organizations on managed care market entry, scale-up, regulatory compliance, and strategic growth initiatives.
- Numerous provider entities, healthcare technology companies, and service vendors in addressing complex HIPAA compliance issues.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2008, J.D.
- University of Birmingham, Wolfson Centre for Medical Education, 2004, M.S.
- University of Maryland, 2003, B.A.