Luke Duggan is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group based in London. His practice focuses on complex commercial disputes.
Read Full Biography
- A private equity fund in a variety of cross-border disputes arising from the collapse of the Abraaj Group, previously the largest private equity firm in the Middle East.
- A large Russian manufacturer of chemical products and several related defendants in proceedings brought before The High Court of Ireland by a number of shareholders of a Russian major company seeking damages in tort in relation to a challenge to jurisdiction and defending anti-suit injunction and anti-enforcement injunction applications filed by the plaintiffs.
- A listed U.S. oil and gas company and its Australian subsidiaries in several proceedings arising out of gas sale arrangements with an anhydrous ammonia plant and the purchase of shares in the same.
- A listed U.S. oil and gas company in relation to the interruption of natural gas supplies following an incident at an off-shore gas processing plant.
- A former director in disqualification proceedings brought by regulators following the collapse of a leasing company.
- A former corporate officer in proceedings seeking to overturn a disqualification order made by the regulator following the collapse of an insurance company.