Margaret Howard is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Howard joined Debevoise in 2020. She received her J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2020, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2011, B.S.