Margaret Howard is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Howard joined Debevoise in 2020. She received her J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to acquire the operations of five hospitals of Steward Health Care, the largest physician-led healthcare network.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to divest certain assets from its joint venture with Brookdale Health Care Services to LHC Group, a national provider of in-home healthcare.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2020, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2011, B.S.