Marc Ponchione, a partner in the firm’s Investment Management Group, focuses on advising financial services firms on various regulatory, compliance ...
Read Full Biography
- Aflac in its $2.1 billion strategic partnership with Denham Capital.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Investcorp in its strategic partnership with Centre Lane Partners.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1999, J.D.
- Marietta College, 1996, B.A.