Margaret O’Neill is a member of the firm’s Finance Group. She was admitted to the bar in New York in 1999.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $3.8 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the financing aspects of the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Activision Blizzard in the financing aspects of its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
- Stone Point Capital in its significant equity investment in specialty insurance broker Alliant Insurance Services, with KKR retaining a significant equity investment in the business.
- Hertz Global Holdings in the financing aspects of its $2.3 billion acquisition of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
- The Hertz Corporation in its $3.4 billion asset-based revolving credit and term loan facilities and refinancing of existing facilities, and its $700 million offerings of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. and other shareholders of RACI Holding in RACI Holding’s sale of Remington Arms to Cerberus Capital.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.5 billion acquisition of The ServiceMaster Company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, The Carlyle Group and Merrill Lynch Private Equity in the senior credit and high yield financings of the $15 billion acquisition of The Hertz Corporation.
- Columbia Law School, 1997, J.D.
- Harvard University, 1992, B.A.