Marta Poplawski is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Poplawski joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Poplawski received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in financing arrangements related to the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo.
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the financing aspects of the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Prudential in the financing aspects of its sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR in the financing aspects of their $5.3 billion acquisition of Cloudera.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of S&S Activewear, a leading North American distributor of imprintable apparel and accessories.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2017, B.A.