Marta Poplawski is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Poplawski joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Poplawski received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Growth in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its investment in Valenz.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply in its raising of $120 million of incremental debt under its existing first lien term loan facility.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- S&S Activewear in the financing aspects of its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- Carlyle in the financing aspects of its strategic growth investment and acquisition of a majority stake in Saama, a leading AI-driven intelligent clinical cloud company that enables the life sciences industry to conduct faster and safer clinical developments and regulatory programs, valuing the company at up to $430 million.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in financing arrangements related to the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo.
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the financing aspects of the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Prudential in the financing aspects of its sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR in the financing aspects of their $5.3 billion acquisition of Cloudera.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of S&S Activewear, a leading North American distributor of imprintable apparel and accessories.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2017, B.A.