Mathieu Voos is an associate and a member of the firm’s Funds/Investment Management Group in Luxembourg.
Mr. Voos’ practice focusses on the ...
Read Full Biography
- Tikehau Capital in its $300 million inaugural collateralized fund obligation.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of Apera Private Debt Fund II, a €1.27 billion pan-European mid-market private debt fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Ara Partners, a private equity firm specializing in industrial decarbonization investments with an ESG focus, in the formation of Ara Fund II, a $1.1 billion industrial decarbonization fund.
- CANDRIAM and its affiliate New York Life Investments Alternatives in their strategic partnership with Kartesia Management, and the related acquisition of a minority stake in the firm.