Matthew Ryan is an associate in the firm’s Tax Department and a member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Ryan joined ...
Read Full Biography
- Bregal Sagemount in its strategic growth investment in Neptune Flood Incorporated, a leading digital insurtech platform and private flood insurance provider.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Allstar Services and RowCal.
- INDICOR, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $670 million sale of its Compressor Controls Corporation division, a leading provider of turbomachinery control and optimization solutions, to Honeywell.
- Spirit Airlines in its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Dover Corporation in its $225 million acquisition of Malema, a designer and manufacturer of flow-measurement and control instruments for the biopharmaceutical, semiconductor, and industrial sectors.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2021, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2013, B.B.A.