Matthew J. Sacco is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Sacco joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from Harvard Law ...
Read Full Biography
- H.I.G. Capital, a leading global alternative investment firm with over $45 billion of equity capital under management, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Grupo Ransa, a leading third party logistics operator in the Andean Region and Central America.
- Covéa in its signing of a definitive sale agreement with Exor to acquire PartnerRe for $9 billion.
- Brigade Capital Management as debtor-in-possession lenders in providing a $95 million facility and a $100 million exit facility to Alpha Media in its Chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- PSG in the formation of PSG Europe, a €1.25 billion European growth fund.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2015, B.A.